Press Release Template
To promote the Fruits & Veggies—More Matters initiative in your community, PBH encourages you to issue a press release announcing that your company is using the logo
on your packaging, is supporting national Nutrition Month or is participating in PBH’s Adopt a School program.
View and Download the following Press Release Templates:
Packaging Press Release
National Nutrition Month Press Release
Adopt–A–School Press Release
Other Good Reasons to Issue a Press Release:
- To highlight products being distributed in a new store or geographic location
- To announce your involvement in donating nutrition education materials to your community schools through PBH’s Adopt-A-School program. Contact Theresa Kaufmann for more information.
- To publicize any type of donation to the community (money, product, or time)
- Whenever you are having a Grand Opening or Open House (distribute release in home office location and at new location)
- To honor a company official who has won a community award
- When facility expansion is occurring in the community
- Whenever your company is participating in a community health fair or some other type of community event
- To promote a new “green” initiative or effort that your company has started
Our core messages were developed to resonate with consumers so don’t forget to incorporated them in your PR efforts whenever possible.
- Fruits and veggies provide the unrivaled combination of great taste, nutrition, abundant variety, and multiple product forms
- Eating fruits and veggies is a good way to maintain a healthy weight and may reduce the risk of many diseases
- All product forms count - fresh, frozen, canned, dried, and 100% juice
- Eating a colorful variety of fruits and veggies provides a wide(er) range of valuable nutrients like fiber, vitamins, and potassium
- Every step taken towards eating more fruits and veggies and getting more physical activity helps families be at their best
For more information, contact Toni Eaton